Confession: I love Valentine's Day. The candy, the decorations, the card exchanges. They all make me swoon. I've (happily) passed this adoration on to my children, and one of our favorite things to do together is make Valentine's Day gifts for our friends and family. There's nothing like receiving a thoughtful, homemade gift. And there's truly nothing like bonding with your tween making that gift! This homemade lip gloss is simple to make and sweet to receive.
What you'll need
- Kool-aid or any drink mix powder
- Small cosmetic jars
- Stickers or labels
What you'll do
- Transfer the Vaseline into a medium-sized, microwavable bowl.
- Heat the Vaseline 30-seconds at a time, until it's soft and easy to stir.
- Thoroughly stir the drink mix powder into the Vaseline, using as much powder as you'd like — the more you use, the tangier your gloss will be.
- Scoop your homemade lip gloss into the jars and allow them to cool before closing and labeling the caps.