"Popcorn, peanuts, pretzels…"
You can smell the heavenly aroma of the fairground around every turn. It carries you straight to the cotton candy stand where you will find the glorious sight of spun sugar in pink and blue, bringing back memories of going there as a child and getting your special once-a-year treat.
Now you can bring the essence of the carnival home with this cotton candy martini.
Enjoy this sweet summery treat with just a few flavorful ingredients!
Cotton candy martini
- 3 ounces Pinnacle Cotton Candy vodka
- 1/2 ounce X-Rated Fusion Liqueur vodka
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- 1/2 ounce orange juice
- Splash grenadine
- Pink cotton candy (heaping handful), for serving
- Fill 2 martini glasses with cotton candy.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodkas, juices and grenadine.
- Shake well.
- Pour martini over cotton candy and serve.