Making s’mores at the end of an amazing day of playing and grilling at the beach is a completely wonderful American experience. But finding or building a campfire on a Thursday evening when you really want to enjoy those same campfire flavors may pose a bit of a challenge. Two martini glasses and a few ingredients can change all that.
This is your favorite summertime treat -- all grown up into the campfire s’mores martini. Enjoy one anytime: summer, winter, spring or fall. Kick off your heels and pour one tonight!
Campfire s’mores martini
- 3 ounces Smirnoff Fluffed Vodka
- 1-1/2 ounces crème de cacao
- 3/4 ounce Kahlua
- 3 ounces vanilla creamer
- 2 teaspoons melted chocolate
- Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 toasted marshmallows dipped in melted chocolate and graham cracker (optional garnish)
- Rim two martini glasses with graham crackers, by coating the rim with crème de cacao and then dipping in a shallow plate filled with graham crackers. Pour 1 teaspoon of melted chocolate in the bottom of each glass. Set aside.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, combine vodka, crème de cacao, Kahlua and creamer. Shake to combine. Using a strainer, pour into two prepared martini glasses.
- Garnish with dipped toasted marshmallows.
- Serve and enjoy!
^ Create a fun garnish by hand dipping marshmallows in melted chocolate (covering the lower 2/3 of the marshmallow). Then, swirl the marshmallow in graham cracker crumbs. Allow to set. Place lollipop stick in the chocolate dipped side. Using a kitchen torch or candle lighter, toast the uncoated portion of the marshmallow... and you have a beautiful s'mores garnish.