The first time I tried a slice of caramel apple pie, I was pretty sure the person who created it was a genius. Who would have thought to bring together the caramel apple and the apple pie? Then came the caramel apple pie martini. Warm apple flavor with caramel undertones and the feeling of a delicate pie crust. All of these incredible fall flavors served in a martini glass. This may very well be your favorite martini ever.
Dive into this martini that is packed with fall flavors -- apple, caramel and pie. What more could a gal ask for? How about another?
Caramel apple pie martini
- 2-1/4 ounce butterscotch schnapps
- 1/2 ounce 99 Apples liqueur schnapps
- 3/4 ounce Kahlua coffee liqueur
- 1-1/2 ounce French vanilla creamer
- Mix the ingredients with ice.
- Shake, strain, serve and enjoy.