It's that time of year! We're throwing parties, holiday get-togethers and taking advantage of the festive spirit this season brings. Brighten up your holiday party with a beautiful and delicious pomegranate Champagne cocktail. You don't have to use pricey Champagne either. A NV (non-vintage) Champagne or a domestic sparkling wine both work beautifully for this sparkling wine cocktail.
The twist on a classic Champagne cocktail will be sure to put you in the holiday spirit with the vibrant red color and floating pomegranate seeds. Prep your Champagne flutes ahead of the party and pour the bubbles in right when your guests arrive. Who wouldn't want to be greeted at the door with a palate-pleasing Champagne cocktail?
Pomegranate Champagne cocktail
- 1/4 ounce cognac
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 3 ounces Champagne (or other sparkling wine)
- Pomegranate seeds
- Add the cognac and bitters to your Champagne flute.
- Pour the pomegranate juice into the flute.
- Slowly pour the Champagne into the flute to fill to the top.
- Sprinkle in a few pomegranate seeds. Enjoy!