It's Golden Globes time again, and the best way to watch is with friends. What's the perfect cocktail to serve while watching? We have three great drinks to choose from — each one a star.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- Squirt of fresh lime
- Squirt of fresh lemon
- Squirt of fresh orange juice
- Splash of lemon-lime soda
- Orange slice for garnish
- Shake the vodka, lime, lemon and orange juices in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into a martini glass.
- Top off with a splash of lemon-lime soda and garnish with an orange slice.
- 1-1/2 parts Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 2 parts club soda
- Splash of no-sugar-added cranberry juice
- Lime wedge or cucumber slice for garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients over ice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge or cucumber slice.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- Splash of dry vermouth
- Fresh olives for garnish
- Combine the vodka and vermouth in a cocktail shaker with ice and shake to combine.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Garnish with fresh olives
The Skinnygirl Awards Season Party Toolkit has all the glitz and glam you need to entertain like a leading lady! From award badges and recipe cards to printable ballots and bottle labels, Skinnygirl has your party covered — down to a red carpet backdrop so guests can strut their stuff and strike their own pose.
Looking for a little friendly competition? Get in on the action and test your pop culture smarts with the Skinnygirl Cocktails Celebrity Fantasy League! Draft your team of stars and compete against your girlfriends to see whose roster rocks it and who gains ultimate pop culture bragging rights!