Ladies know that whether or not their favorite team makes it to the big game, football's biggest weekend deserves a touchdown-worthy party! Every great party needs a signature cocktail, and we rounded up three great options that score a touchdown for taste and extra points for being low-calorie.
Mix up a batch of the Touchdown twister ahead of time and serve in a large, stylish drink dispenser that has a spigot for guests to serve themselves.
Game day chiller
- 1 part Skinnygirl Bare Naked Vodka
- Frozen raspberries
- 1 part chilled beer
- 2 parts raspberry lemonade concentrate
- Lemon wedge for garnish
- Mix all of the ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge.
- 1 part Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- 1/2 part grenadine
- 1 part orange juice
- Splash of pineapple juice
- Orange slice for garnish
- Pour all of the ingredients in a glass filled with ice.
- Garnish with an orange slice.
- 2 parts Skinnygirl Tangerine Vodka
- 1-1/2 parts lime soda water
- 1/2 fresh lime
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Squirt of fresh grapefruit
- Pour over ice or serve as a martini.