There is nothing more delicious than an ooey-gooey piece of chocolate cake. Add on that this chocolate cake will be the moistest piece of cake that will ever pass by your lips and I promise you won't be able to just have one piece. The combination of pudding mix, sour cream, Kahlúa and melted chocolate chips help create the moistness of the cake.
Baking a cake in a Bundt pan adds to the presentation and beauty of this cake. It is the perfect cake to make for a birthday celebration or if you are hosting a large dinner party. However, it's so good that you might just want to keep it all for yourself!
Chocolate Kahlúa cake
- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 pint sour cream
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup Kahlúa
- 6 ounces milk-chocolate chips
- Powdered sugar and raspberries to top for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all of the above ingredients together, minus the powdered sugar and raspberries.
- Pour the chocolate cake batter into a greased-floured Bundt pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes or until the cake springs back to the touch.
- Cool and then carefully remove the cake from the Bundt pan and place on a serving plate.
- Sprinkle with the powdered sugar and decorate with fresh raspberries.